Due to the current economic situation, financial analyses of companies are gaining more and more importance. It is essential to keep a close eye on the growth and progress of a business and anticipate any changes in order to react in time.
“…do you want to attract new shareholders?”
“…do you want to sell part of your shares? Do you know what they are worth?”
– Valuations of companies in case of disputes between shareholders; company sales and purchases; joint ventures; mergers; expert reports.
– Financial analyses of the company; calculations and assessment of the debt levels, own resources and average payment and payment collection periods. Calculation of the most significant financial ratios.
– We prepare financial projects, liquidity estimates and requirements, as well as cash flow analyses.
“…does your company grow at the right pace ? …do you need liquidity? …do you have to reduce costs? or eliminate a product? ”
– Cost analyses.
– Analytical reports of the financial situation of a company.
– Liquidity plans.
– Business plans.
– Viability plans.
– Refinancing plans and debt restructuring in order to restore the minimum financial balance necessary for a company to function.
– Financial analysis of a company, including calculations and assessment of the debt levels, shareholder’s equity and of the average payment and payment collection periods.
– Calculation of the most significant financial ratios.
– Financial projections, liquidity estimates and requirements, cash flow analyses
“…are you paying your taxes maximizing your returns?”
– Tax simulations according to specific tax regimes for small and medium size companies, entrepreneurs, subsidies, reductions, etc.
“Get ready! Request an expert report and enforce your line of reasoning in negotiations or lawsuits”
– Financial audit reports for conflict-solving situations.
– Expert reports on financial issues including subsequent defense in court.